Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 10 April 2013

IBPS CLERK-II COMBINED RESULT FOR CWE & INTERVIEW OUT...

IBPS has declared its Combined Result for CWE & Interview for Recruitment of Clerical Staff-(CWE Clerks-II).The Institute of Banking Personnel selection has changed preference registration schedule to 15th of april 2013 which was 1st of may 2013. According the new scheduled all the things are same except preference registration date. The official notification regarding this will be available at IBPS site from 13th of April.
 

(i) You are eligible to register preferences for Participating Organisations as per the prescribed procedure. Mere registration of preferences does not confer any right of selection or allotment.

(ii) You will be eligible for further selection process/ allotment under this project subject to 
(1) further scrutiny of relevant documents in support of your eligibility and identity by the Participating Organisation (if allotted) and 
(2) vacancies identified for the State/UT for which vacancies you have applied.

(iii) Please refer to the Notification on IBPS website/ Employment News regarding vacancies in Participating Organisations and process for registering preference for Participating Organisations.

(iv) If a candidate who is eligible for registering preferences for Participating Organisations does not (i) exercise the option of indicating preferences through the prescribed process and/ or (ii) avail the offer of appointment from the Participating organisation he/she will forfeit his/her candidature/ chance for the process.

(v) Candidature may be cancelled at any stage of the process due to non-production of relevant documents in support of identity/ eligibility.

45 comments:

Anonymous said...

69 Gen from punjab tell me ma chance

Unknown said...

GIVE TWO DAYS FOR FURTHER ANALYSIS

Garima said...

mine 60.20 gen from uttarakhand...please tell me my chance whether in 1st list or waitlist

Anonymous said...

mine 58.80 gen up..my chances?

Unknown said...

63.40 odisha gen.

do a poll for odisha candidates

Anonymous said...

me also got 57 from gen in up....written 116 .....ur written score was....

Bhaswanth said...

Gen frm Ap. Got 63.60 my writen score 129.is there any chance?

Bhaswanth said...

Plzz rply me

Krish said...

Got 54.20 and belongs to SC, Karnataka state, any chances for me...somebody can plz reply

Venkataramana said...

Hello guys I a from AP Genral got 65.20 written 125!!!!!
Ap guys share ur marks with cat and written scores

Anonymous said...

121..

Anonymous said...

OBC gujarat 63.60

Anonymous said...

Hi got 59 from tamilnadu general , wats my chance

Unknown said...

score 119 gen u.p got 62.60 there is any chance for me

Anonymous said...

54.40 Gen from Goa i have any chance....??

Unknown said...

65 gen. rajasthan plz tell me..is there little chance

Anonymous said...

got 63.80 in obc category from tamilnadu. how about the chances of getting shortlisted

Admin said...

dear all visitor it is not right time to give your answer. though i have created polling for your solution, i will provide approx cutoff few state on the basis of poll

Unknown said...

my score is 60.20 is dere any chance for me or nt..........???????















GOUTHAM said...

58.6 SC FROM ANDHRA PRADESH

GOUTHAM said...

HI IAM FROM ANDHRA PRADESH I GOT 58.6 SC CATOGERY

Unknown said...

gen 64 from west bengal
any chances

Unknown said...

64 gen west bengal any chance

Unknown said...

64 gen west bengal any chance

Anonymous said...

wher is fr tamilnadu state poll

Anonymous said...

rajsthan candidates plz join dis group rajasthan http://www.facebook.com/groups/352391614880850/

abc said...

rajsthan candidates plz join dis group rajasthan http://www.facebook.com/groups/352391614880850/

Anonymous said...

67.60 gen frm andhrapradesh
what are my chances?

Admin said...

you would have definitely be get selected in one of the your prefered bank.so best of luck

Anonymous said...

66.80 gen. rajasthan kya chance h.

Anonymous said...

my score is 63 from (obc)from ap..what r my chances

Unknown said...

sir,
I'm from tamilnadu. I given my preference to all the banks. But i didn't get any conformation sms from IBPS. Is that any problem. My friends are got conformation msg from IBPS. Later i opened reprint preference where my preferences are saved. But i didn't get any msg. Is that any problem. Pls friends help me out.

Admin said...

ganesh dont be worried check your register email. and keep a copy of preference registraiton

Anonymous said...

sir, wht wd d lwst cut off range in up fr gen cat

Admin said...

IN UP the cutoff sccore would be little bit high than other state, as per my estimate it would 63 for gen and 59 for obc

Admin said...

IN UP the cutoff sccore would be little bit high than other state, as per my estimate it would 63 for gen and 59 for obc

Anonymous said...

sir what would be the lowest cut off range in tamilnadu for obc category

Anonymous said...

Hi Admin

I am Gaurav. Mine combined score is 62. I belongs to General category and from Gujarat.
What you think, will I be allotted seat?




Admin said...

gaurav, you have the chance to be select in one of the top five banks.gujarat cutoff would be 57/58 for gen and 54/55 for obc

Arun Sivan said...

hai admin what would be the lowest cutoff range in ibps clerk2 in tamilnadu for obc category i got 59.80 is there any chance for me to get the job? pls reply sir

Anonymous said...

is 63.80 from tamilnadu in obc category a safe one to get shortlisted?

Anonymous said...

sir, i got 55.20 from karnataka obc category what about my chances?

Anonymous said...

sir, please maintain karnataka ibps clerk2 score range like andhra, punjab and other states.

Goswami said...

Hi Admin

Mine combined score is 51.4. I belongs to OBC category and from Gujarat.
What you think, will I be allotted seat in W/L?

NAREINDER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.